Wednesday 23 April 2008

Days of Sunshine



Plenty of daylight and sunshine these few days in Aarhus, essentially a rare occurance. And its not the super humid, omg get me into an air con room type of heat ala Singapore. Seems like everyone decided to move their activities outdoors - lay down a sleeping bag, take their top off, read a book, take a nap etc.

Unfortunately, Aarhus seems colder than ever to me.

Maybe its the super long romantic holiday with a loved one that lifted my spirits up high, and now that she's gone, my mood has dived to a new low.

Maybe its the fact that after nearly 9 months away from home, I just want to get my exams over and done with and be on the plane home but my last exam had to be as late as 27th June.

And finally just maybe, that despite being in Aarhus for some time now, I still feel like a foreigner in a foreign land, unable to appreciate that sunshine means prancing about outdoors.

For now, the flickers of sunshine in my heart is kept there by memories and photos.

No comments: