Saturday 12 April 2008

Memory Lane



I think I was supposed to have seen this thing before many many years ago but I'M SORRY MOM AND DAD I don't remember it. All I remember from that Europe tour was sitting in a coach all day, eating in chinese restaurants every night, popping out once a while to take a photo and go to the gift shop. But of course I'm eternally grateful that you chose to bring little ol me along on the family vacation and put up with my whining and restlessness, and the fact that many years later I'll return to the same spot and not remember anything :D



The flagship LV store is soooooooo nice. It's like walking in some posh palace / throne room inside. Can't take any photos otherwise security would have manhandled me.

Contrary to popular belief, the French people I met were not particularly snobbish or unhelpful just because I could not speak French. But still, a part of me wished I knew the language.

No comments: