Sunday 15 June 2008

How do you measure a year



D-day, H-hour.

In just a few hours I'll be having my room inspection and then its all systems go out of Aarhus.

Not really in the mood to reflect right now cos I'm exhausted from all the packing and cleaning. Oh yeah, and the amount of waste I generate is astonishing.

So a year has gone by. And some people measure it by the skills attained, relationships formed, job promotion.. the tangible stuff. As for me, I honestly do not know what I have to show for the past year, probably nothing significant to the outside world. Yet I know deep inside me that this entire exchange experience has probably transform my life for good.

It all sounds like hogwash, I know. And I shall end on that note.

See you people in Singapore soon. And to all my fellow friends from exchange, thanks so much, it was a very excellent ride :)

No comments: