Thursday 3 January 2008

The Fun Post

Before the Absinthe


Our subject looks pretty eager. He holds the shot glass which contains the innocuous clear liquid of only 4cl. He has just had a big meal of beef goulash, bread dumplings and a dessert of Czech Apple Pie. The liquid seems the perfect way to end the meal...




After the Absinthe...






Country roads, take me home...

Our subject has just experienced spurts of insane burning sensations in his throat. Aforementioned big meal nearly jumped back out on the table.

Success Rating: 8.5 / 10

Charles Bridge in the quiet early morning. Normal times the bridge would be choked full of lousy tourists (which includes me, I know).

New year fireworks. Seems like the people going nuts setting them off were mostly Chinese, scaring away the bad luck I suppose. Felt really itchy to set some of them off myself.


Good King Wencesclas and his Square. Landmark of Prague.



Just for a slight rewind - got to see the Vienna Boys Choir in action last Sunday at Mass.



Dream car 101. Notice how it totally matches my outfit.

No comments: