Wednesday 16 January 2008

Need to know, No need to know



Kinda went off the radar for a while to do some serious studying. Hahaha okay thats a joke considering the academic rigours here - 15 mins oral exam do or die! Well but since I need to pass, it means I had to show up for the exam and not appear a total dolt. Oh yes and for some inexplicable reason I took a course requiring a Research Paper. Not gonna make the same mistake this upcoming semester since I hope to clear all the exams asap.



Just me saying hi. Sorry if this photo gives you nightmares.

Wonder what this new semester will bring with it. Its still raining everyday and it still gets dark at 4pm, but the good news is that it will only get better. I do hope this applies to things generally because right now I'm getting the restless feeling, not so much to travel a whole bunch, but to try something new, to take advantage of the luxury of time and freedom I have right now. Sadly the language barrier is proving to be quite the nuisance in this regard.

For now it will be the packing up of my insanely filthy room stuffed with all the remnants of my travelling. Couple of things that have interested me, that may interest you:


NME Awards Big Gig at the O2 Arena in London. Featuring Manic Street Preachers, Kaiser Chiefs, Bloc Party, Klaxons, The Cribs.

Northern Lights in Kiruna with doggie sledding.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

heartw|sh* said...

seriously, dude, what the HECK is that pose?! hahahaha

Mau said...

Sexy pose which unfortunately leaked out onto the internet. *nervous laugh*