Saturday 5 January 2008

Quiet Is The New Loud

Back in Århus after a super long bus journey from Prague. The part from Prague to Berlin was not too bad; got talking with the Japanese gal sitting next to me and she was nice enough to wait with me at Berlin for my connecting bus. Watching her disappear into the night as I boarded the bus, I could not help but feel a tinge of sadness at the transient nature of such meetings. At the same time, the rational side of me knows that there would be no point in exchanging contacts - far better for her to live on in my memory than anything else.

New batch of exchange students should have arrived for Denmark Today.. feels like a new chapter is about to begin. Very eager to join in for some of the activities like Danish Cooking Lessons, except for the fact that I still have exams upcoming.
Reasons to fly home for CNYReasons NOT to fly home for CNY
Family and FriendsExpensive
Reunion DinnerTakes away the surrealness of being away for a whole year
MahjongSchool starts in the same week as CNY
Get to bring home goodies and bring goodies hereTroublesome

As with many dilemmas, it is hardly an exact science. Wherefore art thou, deus ex machina?

No comments: