Thursday 15 November 2007

Male Bonding



Wasn't Me.

In other news, I'm back from London (England, not Ontario) and very very sleepy. Having to wake up at 3am to catch the morning shuttle to the airport just plain screws with your body.

London was like the land of dreams for me - Rich, Majestic, Affluent; Chinatown, Musicals, English. But it left me broke as a Brokeback Mountain. Still, I'm properly inspired to work or get an internship there for the sake of staying there for a longer period.

Quote a Malaysian waiter I met while eating in Chinatown, "Ah I work in Denmark before. Can't find Chinese food there. Everyday only steak, steak, steak. Run fast!" I think a literal translation to Hokkien would be the correct way of interpretation.

Before KO-ing, just like to say that Tris' exchange blog awoke the inner girl in me.

HUGS AND KISSES,
Mau
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

No comments: