Friday 7 December 2007

Spanish Heartache

Decide to do a little blog post from my hostel in Seville, all part of the whole backpack and travel log thing.

Little tired and will furnish better details of my journey in time to come, enjoy the photos :)



Artistic shot (if I say so myself) of the back of the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao. Sadly I did not get to go in because the museum was closed. But I was still happy to be there, to take in the architecture of the museum.



Nearby the Prado Museum of Madrid is this roundabout with Neptune in full glory. I like to think he's snickering at the motor vehicles honking during peak congestion time.



Cove of San Sebastian, Donostia. Santa Clara island in the middle. I was out climbing Mt Urgull that day.



And finally, lovely spread of pintxos and the bartender pouring txakoli of the Basque Country.

If by now you do not know which country I have been in, uhm, got nothing to say.

Quotable Quotes of the Journey

Kyle: Life is good

Liz: I *must* come back here again

No comments: