Friday 21 September 2007

The Road Trip that didn't happen

Originally planning to head to Sweden by car from Friday to Monday. I was all tingly and excited at having to drive a Manual Car and controlling the gears with my right hand. But alas, it was cancelled because the primary driver was hum - or rather he said he did not feel so well. And another member was down with a cold too. I guess its all for the best, otherwise I might be sick too by the end of the road trip.

So hey, went to check out a golf course since I had a free Friday.





Beautiful course, but annoyingly hard to reach. Think trying to get from city to countryside, and navigating with a self-made hand-drawn map.

Only went out on the driving range. Supposed to drop in 20 kr for unlimited time and balls at the driving range, but no one was enforcing so.. you get the drift. Anyway my camera batteries went flat after the last photo so, could not take anything else. Headed to the IKEA AARHUS after that by chance because I was searching for the bus stop. Still thinking whether to get a comfortable swivel chair for 450 kr, or to loot my neighbour's apartment at the end of the semester. Heh, heh.



Here's a meal I made the other day, courtesy of pre-packed paste/sauce/condiments. But I take full credit for the presentation.

Shall try to make full use of the rest of the weekend, starting with a Pub Crawl later! Nagging feeling tells me the road trip won't just be postponed, but that's life.

No comments: